Saturday, June 03, 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY

**What i'm gonna try and do is pop on a quote of the day either from todays news or from one of me favourite tele shows. Because it is the first one i thought i'd do more than one, and they all come fromthe mighty BBC2 comedy tele programme - RED DWARF***

Rimmer: "I used to be in the Samaritans."
Lister: "I know. For one morning."
Rimmer: "I couldn't take any more."
Lister: "I don't blame you. You spoke to five people and they all
committed suicide. I wouldn't mind, but one was a wrong number! He only phoned
up for the cricket scores!"


Rimmer and Lister, The Last Day


Cat: "Hey, I got it! We laser our way through!?"
Kryten: "Ah, an excellent
suggestion, Sir, with just two minor drawbacks. One, we don't have a power
source for the lasers, and two, we don't have any lasers."

Cat and Kryten, White Hole

Lister: "Well, if you've got some amazing secret plan up your sleeve,
Kryten, now's the time to mention it."
Kryten: "No plan, sir. No sleeves."

Lister and Kryten, Inquisitor

No comments: